STORAGE AREA NETWORKS
NETWORK ATTACHED STORAGE
WHAT WE OFFER FOR YOU
In recent years, the demand for SAN storage solutions has been strengthened by the introduction of SAN storage software, which companies can buy and then run on industry standard x86 64 servers. Such software-defined SAN storage solutions provide free organizations to work with their choice of hardware supplier, among other benefits. GIBS, a leading provider of custom servers and storage solutions, offers a range of custom storage servers that are ideally suited for driving SAN applications. We also offer ready-made SAN storage solutions that combine our state-of – the-art hardware systems with industry trailblazers ‘ proven SAN software.
SAN Storage Solutions: High-Performance Storage Servers for Running SAN Software
GIBS is a trusted Storage area network provider in South Delhi & Gurugram builds several families of custom storage servers, each tailored toward different workloads. For organizations seeking best-in-class hardware platforms on which to run SAN software, we offer two lines of storage servers well-suited to powering SAN storage solutions:
- STX-NL storage servers. These high capacity storage systems are optimized for enterprise-class near line storage workloads and deliver superior IOPS/TB performance. Our STX-NL systems are available in footprints from 1U to 4U, with HDDs from 1TB to 8TB and SSDs from 120GB to 800GB, and support SATA or SAS drives.
- STX-EN storage servers. STX-EN systems meet the needs of the most demanding SAN server work loads such as storage for enterprise database systems or online transaction processing systems. These systems support 6Gb/s or 12Gb/s SAS interfaces, high-RPM drives, and high-capacity enterprise SSDs to help deliver exceptional performance to mission-critical applications.
The Advantage of SAN Storage
SAN are numerous, hence the popularity of SAN in the enterprise. SAN advantages include:
- Elimination of bandwidth bottlenecks associated with LAN-based server storage
- No scalability limitations imposed by SCSI bus-based implementations.
- High availability
- Greater fault tolerance
- Centralized storage management.
- Faster backups
- Global file systems
- Rapid data migration
- Fault tolerance
- Better data security
- Improved storage utilization
- Greater scalability
- Greater Improve application availability such as multiple data paths
- Enhanced application performance by offload storage functions or segregating networks.
- Better data protection and Disaster Recovery (DR)