Datacenter infrastructure refers to the core physical or hardware-based resources and components that comprise a data center, including all IT infrastructure devices, devices, and technologies. It is designed and defined in a design plan that includes a complete list of the necessary infrastructure components used to build a data center. Consult GIBS Best IT Infrastructure Solutions provider in South Delhi & Gurugram and plan your Datacenter infrastructure with us today!
A data center infrastructure may include:
- Networking equipment, such as routers or switches
- Security, such as a firewall or biometric security system
- Storage, such as storage area network (SAN) or backup/tape storage
- Datacenter management software/applications
It can also include non-computing resources, such as:
- Power and cooling devices, such as air conditioners or generators
- Physical server racks/chassis
- Internet backbone
Running & Protected
Big enterprises and established brands trust our Server Solutions.